-   -   Count Dates <Today? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230533-count-dates-today.html)

Ken

Count Dates <Today?

Excel2003 ...

Range H7:DC7 contains DATES (m/dd), TEXT & EMPTY Cells.

I wish Formula to return number of Dates <Todays Date (exclude other TEXT &
EMPTY Cells)

Thanks to the many that support these boards ... Kha

Dave Peterson

Count Dates <Today?

=countif(h7:dc7,"<"&today())

--

Dave Peterson

FSt1

Count Dates <Today?

hi
assuming that you have real dates in your columns, try this
=countif(H2:DC7,"<"&Today())

Regards
FSt1

"Ken" wrote:

Excel2003 ...

Range H7:DC7 contains DATES (m/dd), TEXT & EMPTY Cells.

I wish Formula to return number of Dates <Todays Date (exclude other TEXT &
EMPTY Cells)

Thanks to the many that support these boards ... Kha

Ken

Count Dates <Today?

Dave ... (Hi)

Before posting I tried several variations ... I would have been there if
only I had remembered the "&" ...

Thank you & the many others that offer so many solutions on these boards ...
Kha

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

=countif(h7:dc7,"<"&today())