Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to change orientation of text when cursor is passed over it?

I would like to change the orientation of the text once the cursor is passed
over it? It appears vertical in the data sheet but I would like it to appear
horizontal when the mouse is passed over it. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look here

http://www.excelforum.com/excel-prog...mouseover.html

edvwvw