Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving Excel spreadsheet in txt format

I try to save as file with text and I get the following message: Test 1
5-1.xtx may contain features that are not campatible with Text (Tab
delimited). Do you want to keep the workbook in this format? To keep this
format, which leaves out any incompatible features, click Yes. Below is my
test sample:

Tim Coulter Founder XYZ
Tim Coulter President XYZ0
Tim Coulter President XYZ0
Tim Coulter President XYZ0
Tim Coulter Vice-President XYZZ
David Levoff President David Levoff Associates

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hope you have deleted the ununsed sheets.
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"tcmh" wrote:

I try to save as file with text and I get the following message: Test 1
5-1.xtx may contain features that are not campatible with Text (Tab
delimited). Do you want to keep the workbook in this format? To keep this
format, which leaves out any incompatible features, click Yes. Below is my
test sample:

Tim Coulter Founder XYZ
Tim Coulter President XYZ0
Tim Coulter President XYZ0
Tim Coulter President XYZ0
Tim Coulter Vice-President XYZZ
David Levoff President David Levoff Associates

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

If you have deleted the sheets then you can ignore the message. It is just a
notification to the user that any colors, filters, formulas, formats, borders
etc; related to MS Excel will be lost.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"tcmh" wrote:

I try to save as file with text and I get the following message: Test 1
5-1.xtx may contain features that are not campatible with Text (Tab
delimited). Do you want to keep the workbook in this format? To keep this
format, which leaves out any incompatible features, click Yes. Below is my
test sample:

Tim Coulter Founder XYZ
Tim Coulter President XYZ0
Tim Coulter President XYZ0
Tim Coulter President XYZ0
Tim Coulter Vice-President XYZZ
David Levoff President David Levoff Associates

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are welcome.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria