Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I remove the Header from the first page in Excel?

I have a cover page that does not require the header/footer information that
is required for the remainder of my document.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In PrintPreview..PageSetup..Header Footer..Click different first page..
and set the header for the 2nd page.
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Leah" wrote:

I have a cover page that does not require the header/footer information that
is required for the remainder of my document.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Make the cover page a seperate worksheet. Headers and footers apply to only
one worksheet. Then print the Entire workbook.

"Leah" wrote:

I have a cover page that does not require the header/footer information that
is required for the remainder of my document.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Record a macro when you remove the header, then print the first page. Then
continue recording when you add the header back and print the remainder.

Then use that macro when you want to print.

Leah wrote:

I have a cover page that does not require the header/footer information that
is required for the remainder of my document.

--

Dave Peterson