Old May 23rd 05, 07:33 PM
Forever Knight Fan

Default how to remove header in excel on second page of document

I have a 3 page document in excel 2002 and want the header to only display on
the first page. I want to use the space on the 2nd and 3rd page for other
information.

Old May 23rd 05, 07:43 PM
Vasant Nanavati

Put the header information in the top few rows of the worksheet.

--

Vasant

"Forever Knight Fan" <Forever Knight wrote in
message news