-   -   How do I remove the Header from the first page in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229480-how-do-i-remove-header-first-page-excel.html)

Leah

How do I remove the Header from the first page in Excel?

I have a cover page that does not require the header/footer information that
is required for the remainder of my document.

Jacob Skaria

How do I remove the Header from the first page in Excel?

In PrintPreview..PageSetup..Header Footer..Click different first page..
and set the header for the 2nd page.
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Leah" wrote:

I have a cover page that does not require the header/footer information that
is required for the remainder of my document.

joel

How do I remove the Header from the first page in Excel?

Make the cover page a seperate worksheet. Headers and footers apply to only
one worksheet. Then print the Entire workbook.

"Leah" wrote:

I have a cover page that does not require the header/footer information that
is required for the remainder of my document.

Dave Peterson

How do I remove the Header from the first page in Excel?

Record a macro when you remove the header, then print the first page. Then
continue recording when you add the header back and print the remainder.

Then use that macro when you want to print.

Leah wrote:

I have a cover page that does not require the header/footer information that
is required for the remainder of my document.

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

How do I remove the Header from the first page in Excel?

Just to note...

This feature was added in xl2007.