Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default track use of cell

When standing on a cell with formula you can see which cells it uses by
clicking the command line. Is it also possible the other way around. Can I
track if or where a cell is used in formulas elswhere in the sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From the Formula Auditing Toolbar (under View|Toolbars|) click Trace
Dependents to see whether a cell is being referenced by any formula.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria