Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If Statement re-post

I apologize for the previous post that was undecipherable. I did not know the
board would alter the way I set up the example layout.

I am trying to figure out how to create an if statement within a workbook
that has 5 pages. Each page represents Monday through Friday. The columns are
all the same on each page. The row quantity varies per page. I need to make 5
additional pages in the workbook for each employee that will search for the
employees initials in the Monday through Friday pages and fill each
respective cell with the clients for each day.

I then need to have each row report if a client has called for that employee
by a check box I have inserted. A checked box (True) means the customer has
called in to the office. An unchecked box (False) means my employee needs to
call this client. I know this sounds complex but I also know it can be done.
I had the spreadsheet on a different computer HD that is now a paper weight.

Basically my sheets are set up like this:

A Client Status

Active
Inactive
Active

B Call in

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

C Client Info

Tom Johanna 111-111-1111
Bob Williams 222-222-2222
Pam Jennnings 333-333-3333

D Employee Initials
TWS
MJW
TWS

etc etc for about 150 rows for Monday through Friday.

Now I have set up sheets in the same workbook for each employee and Monday
through Friday I will check each box of the clients who have called and I
want to create the following for the employee sheets to print out and
distribute to them.

A Call Recieved?

Yes
No
Yes

B True/False
True
False
True

C Needs Call Back

No
Yes
No

D Client Info

Tom Jones 111-111-1111

Please Call Bob Williams 222-222-2222

Pam Jen 333-333-3333

I will hide my B column on this page as the employees do not need to see it.

The end result is a page created from my daily input to the check boxes that
will reflect what clients each of my employees have to call. I know a lot of
people will wonder why I have this set up the way I do. All I can say is it
has to be this way. I have much more information on each sheet and they are
sorted numerically by client ID numbers. I do to want all of my employees
know each others client info so they cannot try and steal commissions.

Well now that I have wrote a book and upset some people maybe there is
someone out there who can assist me ?