Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Numbering Excel template

I am trying to develop a simple invoice for my home based business.

How do i get each invoice to have a sequential number. I.e. the first
invoice I print will be 001 the second 002 etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Probably the most referenced solution for a need like this is he
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Hope that helps you with your problem.