-   -   Numbering Excel template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228583-numbering-excel-template.html)

richardmcb

Numbering Excel template

I am trying to develop a simple invoice for my home based business.

How do i get each invoice to have a sequential number. I.e. the first
invoice I print will be 001 the second 002 etc.

JLatham

Numbering Excel template

Probably the most referenced solution for a need like this is he
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Hope that helps you with your problem.

"richardmcb" wrote:

I am trying to develop a simple invoice for my home based business.

How do i get each invoice to have a sequential number. I.e. the first
invoice I print will be 001 the second 002 etc.

richardmcb

Numbering Excel template

Thanks, having never done something like this no doubt it will take me a
while to work through it but I'll give it a crack