Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RA RA is offline

Default Can I insert references (citations from RefMan) into Excel?

We want to insert references (for a bibliography) into an Excel table like we
do when we insert them into our Word documents (using RefMan 11). I am
unsure if this is possible. We are also looking to make footnotes in Excel.
If anyone has any answers it would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can insert Comments in cells and then use a special print format to group
these comments at the end of a printed version of a worksheet.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200848