-   -   Can I insert references (citations from RefMan) into Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228502-can-i-insert-references-citations-refman-into-excel.html)

RA

Can I insert references (citations from RefMan) into Excel?

We want to insert references (for a bibliography) into an Excel table like we
do when we insert them into our Word documents (using RefMan 11). I am
unsure if this is possible. We are also looking to make footnotes in Excel.
If anyone has any answers it would be appreciated.

Gary''s Student

Can I insert references (citations from RefMan) into Excel?

You can insert Comments in cells and then use a special print format to group
these comments at the end of a printed version of a worksheet.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200848