p16ande

Default Two documents with the same name

Every time I open an Excel document I get a message that states "The document
with the name '@#$%' is already open. You cannot open two documents with the
same name even if the documents are in different folders. ...." Since I do
not have any documents open, what do I do to get rid of this message?