Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default User Defined Function use any worksheet

I downloaed SpellNumber, into visual basic, which converts numbers to text
from online. It works fine in the one workbook, i loaded it to. But the
function doesn't appear available if i open another workbook. Is there
something I need to turn on in add ins? or is this just the way it works? I
am not a programmer
--
LJW
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

HI,
UDF works only in the workbook you entered it, you will have to enter it
again in the other workbook for it to work

"Babylynn" wrote:

I downloaed SpellNumber, into visual basic, which converts numbers to text
from online. It works fine in the one workbook, i loaded it to. But the
function doesn't appear available if i open another workbook. Is there
something I need to turn on in add ins? or is this just the way it works? I
am not a programmer
--
LJW

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Store the spellnumber macro in your Personal Macro Workbook.

Personal.xls or Personal.xlsx

Or store it in a new workbook which you save as an Add-in

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP