Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tools Tab on Excel 2007

I'm working on a statistical analysis sheet for a class and my instructor
told me to us the tools button on Excel to calculate some statistics that are
on the sheet. The problem I'm having is that I can't find the tools button or
tab, does anyone know where I can find the tools tab for excel 2007. I have a
Mac too incase that narrows it down. If anyone could help me out I'd
appreciate it.

AJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Pl. describe the steps you have for Excel 2003 ... that will help us guide
you on the corresponding steps for Excel 2007...

Do you have Excel 2007 on MAC?!!!!

"AJ21" wrote:

I'm working on a statistical analysis sheet for a class and my instructor
told me to us the tools button on Excel to calculate some statistics that are
on the sheet. The problem I'm having is that I can't find the tools button or
tab, does anyone know where I can find the tools tab for excel 2007. I have a
Mac too incase that narrows it down. If anyone could help me out I'd
appreciate it.

AJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Sheelo

Possible now to run Windows on a MAC but they are to expensive for me <g

For the OP

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"AJ21" wrote:

I'm working on a statistical analysis sheet for a class and my instructor
told me to us the tools button on Excel to calculate some statistics that are
on the sheet. The problem I'm having is that I can't find the tools button or
tab, does anyone know where I can find the tools tab for excel 2007. I have a
Mac too incase that narrows it down. If anyone could help me out I'd
appreciate it.

AJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Ron,

I covet a MAC too but they remain beyond my budget... especially in the
current tough times...

The images you have compiled are great... I am curious to know how you
created them...

Appending the new path to Caption property?

"AJ21" wrote:

I'm working on a statistical analysis sheet for a class and my instructor
told me to us the tools button on Excel to calculate some statistics that are
on the sheet. The problem I'm having is that I can't find the tools button or
tab, does anyone know where I can find the tools tab for excel 2007. I have a
Mac too incase that narrows it down. If anyone could help me out I'd
appreciate it.

AJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Sheeloo

Appending the new path to Caption property?

Correct

I create a table and looped through this table to change the captions