Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple Column look up

In addition to my question, here is the formula I used, which didn't work.
=SUMPRODUCT(--(BU=U118),--(GL=Y118),--(AC=X118),Cat)

The BU, GL, AC and Cat are names of my ranges.

Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Make sure that the sizes for each range are the same. Also, unless
you're using Excel 2007, SUMPRODUCT will not accept whole column