Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Opening Different Sheets

I've managed to get a cell value to change and i now need to get a command
button to open a sheet which is named exactly the same as that cell value.

So I have Cell J1's value to be 01BudgetJan. I need the command button to
open the sheet called 01BudgetJan. Is this possible?

This value can change so need the button to open whatever sheet has the name
of the cells value.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Insert this line in commandbutton code:
Worksheets(Range("J1")).Activate

Regards,
Stefi

€žN1KO€ť ezt Ă*rta:

I've managed to get a cell value to change and i now need to get a command
button to open a sheet which is named exactly the same as that cell value.

So I have Cell J1's value to be 01BudgetJan. I need the command button to
open the sheet called 01BudgetJan. Is this possible?

This value can change so need the button to open whatever sheet has the name
of the cells value.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€žN1KO€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Thank you very much