Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can I create a distrubtion list from excel

I have a list of email addresses I'd like to use for a distribution list
without having to re enter them one at a time. is there a way to cut & paste
that field into a list for Outlook. I have Office 2003 suite and Outlook
2007 (my company thinks that's the best good combination - but that's another
topic)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

one way:

addresses being located in column A, starting from A1

in B2:

=A1&";"&A2

in B3:

=A3&";"&B2

copy down

select the last cell in the range
copy-PasteSpecial-Values it
edit the cell by pressing F2 or clicking on the formula bar
copy the string and paste Outlook message

HTH

Użytkownik "Gene" napisał w wiadomo¶ci