Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Moving from one unlocked cell to another

Using Escel 2003, I have the sheet protected with the cells unlocked that I
want to insert information into. It moves from left to right and down. How
can I set which cell it will go to next and not have to go thru the normal
sequence when hitting enter?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Movement

Rich,

You can use a sheet based event in VBA to accomplish this.

Regards,
Eddie
http://www.HelpExcel.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Rich,

You can use a sheet based event in VBA to set the movement.

Regards,
Eddie
HelpExcel.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Eddie,

Sorry, I don't know what that is. I went to the link and it looks like they
want money to help. Can't anybody help me in this forum?

Thanks,