-   -   Moving from one unlocked cell to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/225175-moving-one-unlocked-cell-another.html)

Rich

Moving from one unlocked cell to another

Using Escel 2003, I have the sheet protected with the cells unlocked that I
want to insert information into. It moves from left to right and down. How
can I set which cell it will go to next and not have to go thru the normal
sequence when hitting enter?

Thanks,

HelpExcel.com

Movement

Rich,

You can use a sheet based event in VBA to accomplish this.

Regards,
Eddie
http://www.HelpExcel.com

HelpExcel.com

Movement

Rich,

You can use a sheet based event in VBA to set the movement.

Regards,
Eddie
HelpExcel.com

Rich

Movement

Eddie,

Sorry, I don't know what that is. I went to the link and it looks like they
want money to help. Can't anybody help me in this forum?

Thanks,