00xPhoenix

Default Drawings move during printing

I have created a drawing from several objects (arcs, ovals, triangles, etc.).
When I try to print, some objects move (especially annoying is BlocArc). How
should I solve this problem?

The way I do it now is to copy it as an Enhanced metafile picture into Word
and print from there, but the quality is not the best (printing lots of
objects on a A0 paper).
Debra Dalgleish

It refers to objects from the control toolbox, but the information in
the following post by Dave Peterson may help:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?&thre...apeXSPAM. com

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Dave Peterson

xl2002???

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:
This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
workbooks.

00xPhoenix wrote:

I have created a drawing from several objects (arcs, ovals, triangles, etc.).
When I try to print, some objects move (especially annoying is BlocArc). How
should I solve this problem?

The way I do it now is to copy it as an Enhanced metafile picture into Word
and print from there, but the quality is not the best (printing lots of
objects on a A0 paper).

--

Dave Peterson
00xPhoenix

Thanks. I've seen that one, but changing the positioning properties did not
help. What is strange, the objects shift even when copying (or the text font
changes).

Since Word does not support A0 format, I managed to deal with it by copying
the whole drawing as Enhanced Metafile into Publisher and print it from
there. Powerpoint might work as well. I also noticed, that the objects did
not move when making a simple copy into Publisher, but the font did change.
Thus the EMF ...

I consider it solved from my point of view, it is printed correctly and in
good quality.