julie@mwfc

Default Cell borders printing black instead of grey

I have a three worksheet excel file (ver2000) in which two of the three
sheets are experiencing printing problems. The third one is perfect. Anything
that has a cell border in the first two files prints black eventhough the
digital version is grey and thinner. The third file that looks and was
created the same way prints fine. I've checked the page setup from top to
bottom and cannot find any difference between the correctly printing
worksheet and the goofy ones. How do I fix this? Why are the lines printing
incorrectly?
CyberTaz

Select all cells of one of the problem sheets & go to FormatCellsBorder and
see what the dialog box says. If necessary click the button for NONE and see
if that helps.

Good Luck |:)