Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default URGENT: Double Clicking Not Allowing Editing In Cell

My new computer at office with excel 2007 sure is driving me mad as when I
double-click a cell the cursor won't appear on the sheet to edit, but upon
clicking F2 the formula bar only shows the cursor. Furthermore, during such
editing mode even the scroll mode is not working. Any particular reason?
--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc