martin

Default double clicking on a source cell

I have a number of excel workbooks that feed data into a summary workbook,
they are all stored on a sharepoint site.
When i open up the summary book i can double click a cell and this will open
up the relevant workbook, however when another user tries to do the same it
opens up the edit cell option and displays the link.
Initially i thought this was because we were running different versions of
office but now this is not the case and the problem is still the same.
Is there some option box that needs checking or something?

thanks
Dave Peterson

I bet you have:

Tools|options|Edit tab|edit directly in cell unchecked.

And the other user has that option enabled.

--

Dave Peterson