-   -   URGENT: Double Clicking Not Allowing Editing In Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224019-urgent-double-clicking-not-allowing-editing-cell.html)

FARAZ QURESHI

URGENT: Double Clicking Not Allowing Editing In Cell

My new computer at office with excel 2007 sure is driving me mad as when I
double-click a cell the cursor won't appear on the sheet to edit, but upon
clicking F2 the formula bar only shows the cursor. Furthermore, during such
editing mode even the scroll mode is not working. Any particular reason?
--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

Bony Pony[_2_]

URGENT: Double Clicking Not Allowing Editing In Cell

Excel options - Advanced - select Allow Editing in Cell

HTH

Regards,
Bony

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:

My new computer at office with excel 2007 sure is driving me mad as when I
double-click a cell the cursor won't appear on the sheet to edit, but upon
clicking F2 the formula bar only shows the cursor. Furthermore, during such
editing mode even the scroll mode is not working. Any particular reason?
--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

FARAZ QURESHI

URGENT: Double Clicking Not Allowing Editing In Cell

YAHOO!!!!!
Thanx Pal!
--

Best Regards,