Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating a list from validated data

Thanks I'll try it tomorrow....

"T. Valko" wrote:

It takes some work. See this:

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal03.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"jules3838" wrote in message
I have a list of 43 items and have managed to get the sheet to idex the
next
3 columns. Ideally I would like the drop down list to only show items,
from
the 43, that were not already in use elsewhere on the spread sheet. I have
column that says yes or no as to whether they are in use. The dropdown
list
is used on more than one sheet within the workbook.

Please could anyone help