RL

Default how do I resize the text in a validated list?

I have validated cells in my worksheet, which allow lists. I want to resize
the lists that pull down when the cell is selected...any tips?

Vasant Nanavati

Not possible.

--

Vasant

"RL" wrote in message
I have validated cells in my worksheet, which allow lists. I want to

resize
the lists that pull down when the cell is selected...any tips?

Debra Dalgleish

You can't change the font or font size for a Data Validation dropdown
list. To make the font appear larger, you can use programming to adjust
the zoom setting when the cell is selected. There's sample code he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

Or, there's a sample file here that provides a combobox from which you
can select one of the values from the data validation list. In
thecombobox, you can set the font size:

Under 'Data Validation', look for 'Data Validation Combobox'

RL wrote:
I have validated cells in my worksheet, which allow lists. I want to resize
the lists that pull down when the cell is selected...any tips?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Gord Dibben

RL

See Debra Dalgleish's site for work-around to this problem.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal08.html#Font

Gord Dibben Excel MVP