Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Save and rename

I often want to save a workbook and rename it and wonder if there's a single
step solution. I know I can do a save and then go into the windows explorer
and rename the workbook. Or I can do a save as and then go to windows
explorer and delete the previous version. It would be nice if there was a
way to do it all within excel in a single step.