Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default prevent message

Hi all,

I have some code that deletes trhee sheets of my workbook. When executed the
code stops and I get a message warning me that the sheets can not be
recovered and asking me if I want to go on with the execution of the code.
After clicking the OK button on the message the execution goes on.

What code do I need to either prevent the message or to say OK to it?

TIA

Jack Sons
The Netherlands