Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how to prevent zero error message for logarithmic plots

Somewhere in a very large file, there is a zero placed in a logarithmic plot.
Everytime I use the file I get the repeated error message that this problem
exists. Unless Excel can show me where in this 35000 line sheet the problem
exists, I dont want to repeatedly get this message. It effectively prevents
me from using the file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Simply do a find (Ctrl+F)
Look for "0"
Under options, look at values, and match entire cell contents.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M