Huriiii

Default How to write a formula that will prevent appearance ERROR MESSAGE

I have a formula that sometimes brings error message as a result.
I like to suppress error message generation and substitute that with empty
cell (for instance"").
How in a single cell can I write a formula and in the same time prevent
appearance on any king of error message as a result from the formula?

Thank you in advance.
CLR

You can wrap your formula in an "IF" statement, depending on the type of
error message, such as

=IF(ISERR(YourFormula),"",YourFormula) or
=IF(ISNA(YourFormula),"",YourFormula)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3