Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't find my post

I placed a post yesterday about excel and asked to be notified when I
recieved an answer. I got the e-mail notification but the hyperlink they
sent me to go to the post only opens a blank page online. I have tried to
find my post by going in and looking up the subject matter but still can't
find my post. Is there a way to look these up by date?

I will keep this open all day to check back for this posting.

Thanks,

Dana
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/se..._uauthors=Dana

If you are using the Microsoft web interface to the newsgroups, the
recommendation is "Don't".

Either access the newsgroup
(news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.excel.misc)
directly through a newsreader (such as using OE
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/171190), or use the Google archive
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...ic.excel.misc/
--
David Biddulph

"Dana" wrote in message
I placed a post yesterday about excel and asked to be notified when I
recieved an answer. I got the e-mail notification but the hyperlink they
sent me to go to the post only opens a blank page online. I have tried to
find my post by going in and looking up the subject matter but still can't
find my post. Is there a way to look these up by date?

I will keep this open all day to check back for this posting.

Thanks,

Dana

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't use the Microsoft web interface to the newsgroups.
--
David Biddulph

Dana wrote:
Don't what?