Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HELP - Cannot find my post?

I post a question under the title "How to find out the representive mark from
a list?", and I receive reply through email, but once I click the link, and
seach for this title under General Question, but find nothing matched. Does
anyone have any suggestions on how to look for this title?
On the other hands, when I click the link from email, then the brower is
opened, but it does not point to my post, and I need to search for it. Does
anyone know why the received link does not point to my post?
Thank for any suggestions
Eric