Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Format Chart Area

I have many charts on one page in Excel...all of them look thesame, and are
formatted the same.

All, of a sudden, ONE of these charst shows a plot are of totally black..and
the right click "format plot area" is NOT there; it is as if I cannot change
the black formatted chart are back to its original are!

Why bthis occurred on onlky one chart, I do not understand.

Can anyone help me to get this chart back to appearring like all the others.
They are all "line"charts.

Thanks,

FLKulchar

PS: all the others a
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you have gridlines? Could the gridline spacing have become so small that
the gridlines make a solid mass of color, and it's impossible to click
between them to access the plot area?

Alternatively, select the chart area, then click the up keyboard arrow until
the plot area is selected.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP