Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I lock the color palette?

For the last few days the color palette on my Excel spreadsheets kept
changing even though I haven't done anything to it. I now have some
bizarre/non-standard colors on the palette.Is there a way to get the palette
back to the standard colors, and locking it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi all,

Coincidentally I too have a similar problem and have lost most of my pastel
colors which are so useful for highlighting purposes.

So any help provided will be twice as useful :-)

Thanks in advance from me too!

Cheers,

Matt

"Venus" wrote:

For the last few days the color palette on my Excel spreadsheets kept
changing even though I haven't done anything to it. I now have some
bizarre/non-standard colors on the palette.Is there a way to get the palette
back to the standard colors, and locking it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've tried "Tools - Options - Colors - Reset" and it doesn't bring back the
standard color palette. It looks like it only happens to some worksheets
sometimes, but it gets stuck in that color palette once it changes. Any other
ideas? (I've also checked for macros, and there aren't any on those
spreadsheets.)

Thanks!