HM

Default Auto update of cell information

Hi, I have a question. I am creating a spreadsheet (A) where all the numbers
inside will be updated weekly.

These numbers will come from different other spreadsheets which would also
be updated weekly. But the new data will be updated not in the same cell but
in the subsequent cell, week after week.

How can spreadsheet (A) read different/subsequent cell week after week? Is
there a function I can use?

Many thanks
HM
David McRitchie

Hi HM,
There is insufficient information as to your arrangement for someone to
reliably answer your question. Do you know how to find the cells that
are to be referenced, if you can then you are one step ahead of us.-
---
HTH,