Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Additonal Tab & Buttons

I have a collection of macros in self madeup add-in XL2003. Now I have
switched over to XL2007.
How to make an additional tab/toolbar with custom buttons to launch chunk(s)
of a module, suppose:
1. Function N2W(Number) which requires an argument "Number" upon clicking a
button should present a popup box to select a cell containing the variable
"Number" instead of typing the whole function; and
2. Sub FormulaToValue1Sheet() executed on click of another button instead of
a shortcut key or selecting macro from Alt+F8 to execute?
--
Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc