Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excell 2008 Mac Question

Ok, This is driving me crazy. In xcel 2008 for mac, how do i Tab between
workbooks within eXcel?

Command+~ ususally is the way to do it wither other OS X programs, but it
isnt working for eXcel.

Thanks for your help,

-AB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

CMD-` (accent grave, the unshifted tilde on a US keyboard) "tabs" within
windows ( = workbooks, if each workbook only has one window open) for me
in XL08, just like other Mac apps.

Have you changed the settings in System Preferences/Keyboard & Mouse
(check under Keyboard Navigation)?

AFAIK, there's no way to reassign the key combo within XL (using
Tools/Customize Keyboard...) unless you've disabled it in System
Preferences (since attempting to enter it will send a "next window"
command).

In article ,
Adam wrote

Ok, This is driving me crazy. In xcel 2008 for mac, how do i Tab between
workbooks within eXcel?

Command+~ ususally is the way to do it wither other OS X programs, but it
isnt working for eXcel.

Thanks for your help,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is so annoying. I have 3 diffirent workbooks open in excel and CMD+~
does not work to switch between them.....Is there something in my excel
setting i need to change?

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

CMD-` (accent grave, the unshifted tilde on a US keyboard) "tabs" within
windows ( = workbooks, if each workbook only has one window open) for me
in XL08, just like other Mac apps.

Have you changed the settings in System Preferences/Keyboard & Mouse
(check under Keyboard Navigation)?

AFAIK, there's no way to reassign the key combo within XL (using
Tools/Customize Keyboard...) unless you've disabled it in System
Preferences (since attempting to enter it will send a "next window"
command).

In article ,
Adam wrote

Ok, This is driving me crazy. In xcel 2008 for mac, how do i Tab between
workbooks within eXcel?

Command+~ ususally is the way to do it wither other OS X programs, but it
isnt working for eXcel.

Thanks for your help,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you updated Office to 12.1.5?