Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat Pat is offline

Default CSV File

Hello,

I have encounterd a very strange problem. I export a csv file from a web
server .
From home if I download the file it it is 135kb and all of the fields are
populated just at it appears on the web server. If I download it at work the
same file is only 87k and many of the date fields are missing.

Can the Network at work be stripping data out of the file?

I have tried this from diffrent computers on and off the network and always
get the same results.

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat Pat is offline

The file size is diffrent. From work the file size is 87k from home it's 135k.

I don't understand how that could happen. Can it be some type of Filtering
or Security scanning that happens to data that enters the network at work.?

"Pat" wrote in message
Hello,

I have encounterd a very strange problem. I export a csv file from a web
server .
From home if I download the file it it is 135kb and all of the fields
are