Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lynn

Default I saved file A over file B. Can I get file B back?

I saved (Excel 2003) file A over file B. Can I get original file B back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

If you have a backup somewhere.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Lynn" wrote in message
I saved (Excel 2003) file A over file B. Can I get original file B back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lynn

Don, thanks for responding. I didn't have a backup so I am being more
careful about that now.

FYI: I found two similar threads that discussed whether System Restore or
Norton GoBack could restore a copied-over data file. The final verdict was
that System Restore and GoBack restore system files, not data files.

Lynn