Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CSV File

A csv file is just text. Open it with something like Notepad to see what's
in it.
--
David Biddulph

"Pat" wrote in message
Hello,

I have encounterd a very strange problem. I export a csv file from a web
server .
From home if I download the file it it is 135kb and all of the fields
are
populated just at it appears on the web server. If I download it at work
the
same file is only 87k and many of the date fields are missing.

Can the Network at work be stripping data out of the file?

I have tried this from diffrent computers on and off the network and
always
get the same results.

Thanks in advance