Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change excel column heading from numeric to alphabetic?

My spreadsheet column headings changed fom aphabetic to numeric. I would like
to know how to change them back to alphabetic. I just asked this question and
received an answer. However the answer never appeared, just a blank page.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

HI Again
Will try once moo
GotoToolsOptionsGeneraluncheck R1C1 reference style.
HTH
John

"bones21" wrote in message
My spreadsheet column headings changed fom aphabetic to numeric. I would
like
to know how to change them back to alphabetic. I just asked this question
and
received an answer. However the answer never appeared, just a blank page.

Member

Location: Sweden

Please follow the following steps
1.From the toolbar select tooloptions
2.In the Options dialog box, select the tab titled "General"
3.From the setting, remove the check mark from the option 'R1C1 Reference style'
4.Then click OK

Now, You are done !

Have a happy time

Chris
------
Convert your Excel spreadsheet into online calculator.
http://www.spreadsheetconverter.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

In the menubar ToolsOptionsGeneralUncheck the R1C1 reference styleOK
you will get the column headings back in alphabetical order.
--
Click "Yes" if it helps