Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default export Excel data in a PDF file

Hello,

Is it possible to export Excel data in a PDF file?

Explanation:
I have an Excel workbook in which I entered my information and performs
my calculations.
I have a PDF file that includes editable fields that I
transfer to my clients.

Is it feasible to recover my data from Excel in this
PDF file?
Converting Excel to PDF does not suit me.

Thank you in advance for your valuable assistance

Charles

PS: I use MS Excel 2003