Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Export from QuickBooks sets end of file marker at the last row ofworksheet not of the data.

When I export to Excel the end of file marker should be at the end of
data but is set at the last row. This causes significant delays when
deleting all the extra rows or when inserting columns. How can I
prevent that from happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'll need to tell us what's the difference between 'end of data' and 'the
last row'. To me they are the same. A safe assumption is that Excel experts
know nothing about Quickbooks.

You'll also have to tell us what you are deleting, and how you are deleting
it (eg, macro, data filter, etc.)

The contributors to this group can do just about everything except read
minds.

Regards,
Fred.