Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I get multiple stacked bars per entry on a stacked bar chart?

With a regular bar chart, a bar wil appear for each, say, month on a regular
bar chart. If I define three series on a regular bar chart, I get three bars
for each entry. Can I achieve the same thing on a stacked bar chart. Every
series defined just adds to the stack of the bar.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

The trick is in knowing how to set out your source data.
Look at Jon Peltier's web site. He has several nice examples.

Dave

"Cheezeman" wrote:

With a regular bar chart, a bar wil appear for each, say, month on a regular
bar chart. If I define three series on a regular bar chart, I get three bars
for each entry. Can I achieve the same thing on a stacked bar chart. Every
series defined just adds to the stack of the bar.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try he

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

or Andy's site, here