-   -   Can I get multiple stacked bars per entry on a stacked bar chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218020-can-i-get-multiple-stacked-bars-per-entry-stacked-bar-chart.html)

Cheezeman

Can I get multiple stacked bars per entry on a stacked bar chart?

With a regular bar chart, a bar wil appear for each, say, month on a regular
bar chart. If I define three series on a regular bar chart, I get three bars
for each entry. Can I achieve the same thing on a stacked bar chart. Every
series defined just adds to the stack of the bar.

Dave Curtis[_2_]

Can I get multiple stacked bars per entry on a stacked bar chart?

Hi,

The trick is in knowing how to set out your source data.
Look at Jon Peltier's web site. He has several nice examples.

Dave

"Cheezeman" wrote:

With a regular bar chart, a bar wil appear for each, say, month on a regular
bar chart. If I define three series on a regular bar chart, I get three bars
for each entry. Can I achieve the same thing on a stacked bar chart. Every
series defined just adds to the stack of the bar.

Cheezeman

Can I get multiple stacked bars per entry on a stacked bar cha

What is his website?

"Cheezeman" wrote:

With a regular bar chart, a bar wil appear for each, say, month on a regular
bar chart. If I define three series on a regular bar chart, I get three bars
for each entry. Can I achieve the same thing on a stacked bar chart. Every
series defined just adds to the stack of the bar.

Dave Curtis[_2_]

Can I get multiple stacked bars per entry on a stacked bar cha

Try he

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

or Andy's site, here

http://www.andypope.info/charts/stackside.htm