Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default removing more than one hyperlink

I have an import into Excel that involves 1000 records. Each record has one
important field has a hyperlink, thus 1000 hyperlinks. In Excel 2000, how do
I remove the hyperlinks. Right now the only method I can find is to remove 1
hyperlink, then move with the down arrow and use F4. Twenty records might
work fine that way, but 1000 is way too many.

Thanks!
Deb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
high light the field and run this macro...
Sub removehyperlink()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

regards
FSt1

"dkb43" wrote:

I have an import into Excel that involves 1000 records. Each record has one
important field has a hyperlink, thus 1000 hyperlinks. In Excel 2000, how do
I remove the hyperlinks. Right now the only method I can find is to remove 1
hyperlink, then move with the down arrow and use F4. Twenty records might
work fine that way, but 1000 is way too many.

Thanks!
Deb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1:Put 1 in any blank Cell copy the cell.Select the Column.Then go to
Edit<Paste Special<Click Multiply <OK.

2: Ctrl +A Twice Alt +F11< Ctrl +G
Type: Selection.hyperlinks.delete

Then Enter