Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Removing Hyperlink

I've cut and pasted names from a website into Excel, but when I click in
the cell it connects to that hyperlink. How can I prevent this and have it be
just normal text? Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In the future, you can use Paste Special/Values to capture the text
without any formatting or links.

On Apr 30, 9:42 am, joaniemic
wrote:
I've cut and pasted names from a website into Excel, but when I click in
the cell it connects to that hyperlink. How can I prevent this and have it be
just normal text? Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Run this simple macro to delete all web objects:
Sub DeleteWebObjects()
Cells.Hyperlinks.Delete
ActiveSheet.Pictures.Delete
End Sub

Data Import New Web Query ... navigate to the site you want to import
data from click the yellow arrow so it turns green (you can select several)
and click 'Import'.

Regards,
Ryan---

--