Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to add a custom third column on PivotTable?

Can I add another column on the PivotTable that subtracts column 1 from 2
within the PivotTable?

v/r
Adnan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

A pivot table refers to the data from which one makes a pivot table/chart or
both. Therefore the idea of building or adding a custom column may return no
results.

In turn you may explore ways to do the addition/substraction in the data
table itself these changes will automatically get reflected in the pivot
table.
--
Click "Yes" if it helps