-   -   How to add a custom third column on PivotTable? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217578-how-add-custom-third-column-pivottable.html)

Adnan

How to add a custom third column on PivotTable?

Can I add another column on the PivotTable that subtracts column 1 from 2
within the PivotTable?

v/r
Adnan

Suleman Peerzade[_2_]

How to add a custom third column on PivotTable?

Hi,

A pivot table refers to the data from which one makes a pivot table/chart or
both. Therefore the idea of building or adding a custom column may return no
results.

In turn you may explore ways to do the addition/substraction in the data
table itself these changes will automatically get reflected in the pivot
table.
--
Click "Yes" if it helps